Harlem Irving Companies respects your privacy.
This page outlines our website’s personal data practices. You will find links to additional resources and third-party privacy practices for services we utilize connected to our website.
What are cookies?
When you load a website in your web browser it saves small pieces of data, called a cookie, stored on your device.
Cookies ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors and perform essential website functions.
Statistic cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- _ga Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _ga_# Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as
dates for the first and most recent visit.
Necessary cookies help make our website usable by enabling basic functions and security features.
This website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- CONSENT Used to detect if the visitor has accepted marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
Marketing cookies track visitors across websites to display ads of relevance and interest to the visitor.
These YouTube cookies should not collect any personal data about you unless you play the videos embedded on our pages.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- YSC, yt.innertube::nextId, yt.innertube::requests Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- yt-remote-cast-available, yt-remote-cast-installed, yt-remote-connected-devices, yt-remote-device-id, yt-remote-fast-check-period, yt-remote-session-app, yt-remote-session-name Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- Use Google Analytics to track visitors on this website.
- Process collected data anonymously with Data sharing disabled.
- Collect this data to improve user experience.
- Retain this data for 14 months.
- Google Analytics related cookies expire within 60 days of being set.
- Use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
Run ads on our website.
- Referral source to our website
- Age range
- Geographic Location
- Activity on our website
- Pages visited
- Time spent
- What visitors click on
- Model type
- Operating System
- Web Browser
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name and your email address so we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We host our website through SiteGround.
- We do not share any personal data with SiteGround.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- Microsoft Office 365 handles our email.
- Pages on this website may contain links to other websites.
- You choose to follow these links and use any related third-party platforms at your own discretion.
We embed videos on our website hosted by YouTube which will track and collect information about you if you interact with the video.
We do not share or sell your data with third-parties.
We primarily use WordPress plugins hosted by WordPress.org, which prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
If you have submit any personal data on our website, you can:
- Request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- View, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request.
If we ever become aware of a security breach that impacts the personal data we hold about you, we will notify you within 72 hours of learning of said breach, if possible.