- Shopping Centers
- Deerfield Depot
- Dunning Square
- Harlem Irving Plaza
- North of HIP
- Hickory Creek Marketplace
- Hubbard’s Cave
- Moline Towne Center
- Norridge Marketplace
- North & Ninth
- Northlake Commons
- Patriot Marketplace
- The Plaza at Grand Prairie
- Quarry Plaza
- The Shops at Emerald
- Sutton Park
- Twin Ponds Marketplace
- Washington Square
- Willowbrook Town Center
- Mixed Use/Residential
- Shopping Centers
- Key Developments
- Company History
- Contact Us
Michael A. Marchese
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
In his 40 years of dedication to The Harlem Irving Companies, Inc. Michael Marchese has been instrumental in formulating and implementing the company’s growth and holdings. His current responsibilities as CEO include supervision of all financial, leasing, development, marketing and operations efforts. His involvement in various projects has been vital to the success of the company.
Marchese served as President of The Harlem Irving Companies, Inc. for more than 30 years. Today he is Chairman of the Board. His leadership and direction were key in bringing about the successful delivery of several retail and residential projects over the years. They are as follows:
• Charter Oaks • 220,000 sq. ft.
• Harlem Irving Plaza • 750,000 sq. ft. regional mall
• Kendall Marketplace • 800,000 sq. ft.
• Deerfield Depot • 130,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Dunning Square • 130,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Greek Town Retail • 12,804 sq. ft.
• North and Ninth Ave • 200,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Northlake Commons • 227,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Twin Ponds • 236,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Hickory Creek • 172,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Patriot Marketplace • 273,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Quarry Plaza • 219,000 sq. ft.
• Sutton Place • 241,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Washington Square • 204,000 sq. ft. shopping center
• Willowbrook Town Center • 185,000 sq. ft.
Mixed Use Developments
• South Campus Development, University of Illinois – A $500 million retail, Residential and institutional complex
• Emerald Chicago, Illinois
• Merrimac Square • Chicago, Illinois
• The Cascades • Norridge, Illinois
• River’s Edge • Chicago, Illinois
• Glenlake • Chicago, Illinois
Projects Under Development – Retail
• Hubbard’s Cave • 65,000 sq.ft.
Education and Accreditation
Graduate of Illinois Benedictine University – BA of Economics
International Council of Shopping Centers